Career + CosMed
Benefit from experience
CosMed has established itself in the market as a full-service supplier. The still young company history is characterized by constant growth, technical development and spatial expansion. Our employees are working with care on producing over a billion plastic parts and over 400 million components, and supplying them to customers on three continents.
million components in the last year
Machines, up to 650t clamping force
- Own "Technical Solutions" development department
- Various patents in our key areas of competence
- Prize winning product development
- Strategic partner of leading companies in the key industries served by us
Focus on technology
- Up to 6.500 kN clamping forces
- > 70 injection molding machines
- High added value depth in the production chain
- Use of the latest, fully compatible software technologies
- Up to 20% regenerative energies from in-house production
- Energy management since 2013
- In accordance with ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
Focus on technology
- Founded in 2004
- Up to 6 apprentices per year
- Various further training courses are offered and attended annually, across all areas
- Continual promotion of young talents and support with final papers
Sustainability management at CosMed
CosMed produces products for people's wellbeing. Whether in medicine, the food and cosmetics industry or in many technical sectors. CosMed lives up to its social responsibility as a company in its economic actions. Sustainable economic success in global competition is only possible through responsible actions. This includes both the company and its employees following the applicable laws and acting in an exemplary manner at all times, and everywhere.
Compliance bei CosMed
COSMED has appointed an external lawyer as an ombudswoman in the course of combating violations of legal regulations and/or internal company compliance rules. The ombudswoman is available as a contact for all whistleblowers who would like to confidentially report serious irregularities at COSMED.
Lawyer Dr. Kathrin J. Niewiarra
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 / 4036750 - 18
Adherence to environmental protection regulations and avoidance of environmental risks have top priority within environmental management. Both in production and in product development, CosMed follows international standards and guidelines, specifically in accordance with ISO 14001 and ISO 50001. Their application helps to minimize possible risks to the environment. The general aim is to reduce climate related emissions even further, and process plastics in a resource friendly manner.
Working at CosMed
Growth is an important part of our strategy. This also applies to the development of our employees. We recognize talents and encourage them. Meaning that everyone does what they are best at.